|Rank||Group Name||Avg Pts|
|1||No Cat A's challenge||452.59|
|2||Sports Fans Forever (D1)||437.00|
|3||Perry's College Challenge||436.96|
|4||Banned and Proud||436.36|
|7||ESPN TOP 50||433.19|
|9||Living Legends Elite ALL||427.22|
|10||The Solid Verbal||427.05|
HARLEY HOGS 2014
- Group Type: Private
- Group Creator: mrchips21
- Group Motto: "JUST WIN BABY"
- Group Message: Who's ready for some college football? $10.00 entry 1st place 60% 2nd place 30% 3rd place 10% I might tweek these number slightly so I can give 3rd place at least their entry fee back. Entry fees must be turned in by the start of the season...
- Group Size: 6
- Group Entries Per User: 11
- Group Game Mode: Division I - Build a roster of players from all of Division I FBS Football
- Locking Rules: Unlocked - Entries may leave/join group at any time
- Group Rank: 341 (Top Groups)
- Average Points Scored: 441.50
- Last Updated: < 1 min. ago
Welcome to College Football Challenge 2014!
You'll need to REGISTER for a new ESPN.com account or SIGN-IN with an existing account to get started in College Football Challenge. Once signed in, you can compete against other ESPN Fantasy players and will be able to compete for great prizes.
Build a team of College Football players and earn points for their performance each week.
Come back 5 minutes a week to change your roster and compete against friends, family, and other fans.
Compete for your chance to win a $1,000 Best Buy gift card (total value of all prizes: $4,000).