- Group Type: Private
- Group Creator: Schadenfreude
- Group Motto: "Counting down the death of the BCS"
- Group Message: Same as last year, the cost of participation will be $70 ($5 X 14 weeks). Each week's winner will receive 80% of that week's pot, with the remaining 20% rolling over to overall 1st & 2nd place winners
- Group Size: 33
- Locking Rules: Locked - Entries may leave/join group only before the season begins