- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
Current Roster Size: 13
Total Starters: 10
Total On Bench: 3 (3 IR)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
All NBA Players
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Move to Last After Claim, Never Reset Order
- For a full explanation of draft methods, view our Draft Methods rules page.
- Draft settings can be changed until one hour before draft time.
- Your league will not draft if it is not full one hour before draft time.
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|