- Spiderman Web (SPID)
- Green Lantern Force Field (GRNL)
- Iron Man War Machines (WAR)
- Thing Crushers (THIN)
- Batman Dark Knights (BATM)
- Superman Steel Machines (SUPE)
- Flash Lightning Bolts (BOLT)
- Captain America Protectors (CAPT)
- Wolverine Killer Claws (WOLV)
- Cyclops Laser Strike (CYCL)
- Beast Blue Power (BEAS)
- Hulk Rampage (HULK)
- Ultra Magnus Force (U*M)
- Iron Hide Destroyers (IRON)
- Optimus Prime Defenders (PRIM)
- Thor Thunder (THOR)
Kyle O'Quinn News Archive
O'Quinn came off the bench and provided 14 points (3-7 FG, 0-1 3Pt, 8-9 FT), 11 rebounds, four assists, and three blocks in 30 minutes during Saturday's preseason loss.
O'Quinn started at power forward against the Pistons' monstrous frontline. He finished with 14 points (6-8 FG, 2-2 3Pt), seven rebounds, five assists, and two steals before fouling out in 31 minutes.
O'Quinn continued to produce in limited minutes Monday. He scored nine points (4-10 FG, 1-1 FT), grabbed six rebounds, blocked three shots, and contributed one assist in 23 minutes during the preseason loss to the Hornets.
O'Quinn followed up his first preseason game with a 13 point (6-14 FG, 1-2 FT), 10 rebound, one block outing against the Pacers in 22 minutes.
O'Quinn scored 10 points (5-8 FG, 0-1 FT), grabbed six rebounds, doled out two assists, and blocked a shot in 19 minutes during Tuesday's preseason overtime victory.
O'Quinn could see more playing time due to Channing Frye's sprained MCL.