- Spiderman Web (SPID)
- Green Lantern Force Field (GRNL)
- Iron Man War Machines (WAR)
- Thing Crushers (THIN)
- Batman Dark Knights (BATM)
- Superman Steel Machines (SUPE)
- Flash Lightning Bolts (BOLT)
- Captain America Protectors (CAPT)
- Wolverine Healing Factor (WPNX)
- Cyclops Laser Strike (CYCL)
- Beast Blue Power (BEAS)
- Hulk Rampage (HULK)
- Ultra Magnus Force (U*M)
- Iron Hide Destroyers (IRON)
- Optimus Prime Defenders (PRIM)
- Thor Thunder (THOR)
Austin Rivers News Archive
Rivers has checked back into Tuesday's game after hurting his hip at the end of the third quarter, Arash Markazi of ESPN reports.
Rivers saw increased playing time again in Game 4 against the Rockets, and scored 12 points (5-9 FG, 2-3 3Pt) to go along with five rebounds, two blocks and a steal in 24 minutes.
Rivers scored 25 points (10-13 FG, 2-2 FT, 3-6 3Pt) to help lead the Clippers to a Game 3 victory against the Rockets.
Rivers posted 17 points, one rebound, three assists, and four steals in 28 minutes of action in Game 1 against the Rockets. He started for the injured Chris Paul.
Rivers will get the start at point guard in Monday's Game 1 against the Rockets, Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle reports.
Rivers is likely to start Monday's Game 1 against the Rockets.