- Spiderman Web (SPID)
- Green Lantern Force Field (GRNL)
- Iron Man War Machines (WAR)
- Thing Crushers (THIN)
- Batman Dark Knights (BATM)
- Superman Steel Machines (SUPE)
- Flash Lightning Bolts (BOLT)
- Captain America Protectors (CAPT)
- Wolverine Healing Factor (WPNX)
- Cyclops Laser Strike (CYCL)
- Beast Blue Power (BEAS)
- Hulk Rampage (HULK)
- Ultra Magnus Force (U*M)
- Iron Hide Destroyers (IRON)
- Optimus Prime Defenders (PRIM)
- Thor Thunder (THOR)
Chris Andersen News Archive
Andersen scored six points (3-6 FG) and added nine rebounds and one steal in 26 minutes of play against the Utah Jazz on Wednesday.
Andersen will join the Heat's starting lineup Wednesday.
Andersen returned from an ankle injury on Sunday to play 18 minutes off the bench. He finished with two points (1-1 FG), three rebounds,, one assist, and one block.
Updating a previous note, Andersen (ankle) will be available off the bench Sunday against Chicago.
Andersen (ankle) will not play Sunday against the Bulls.
Andersen (ankle) will likely return to the lineup against the Nets on Tuesday, the Sun Sentinel reports.
Andersen has a high ankle sprain and will miss two-to-three weeks, the South Florida Sun Sentinel's Ira Winderman reports.
Andersen (ankle) will be out "a little while," according to coach Erik Spoelstra, Ethan Skolnick of Turner Sports reports.
Andersen suffered a sprained ankle in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Hornets and will not return, Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald reports.