- cleandoe's Ankle Breakerz (cdoe)
- cemitten's Alpaca Butts (cmtt)
- ThunderBelize's 3rdWorlders (TBlz)
- ou_sas' Englishmen (_sas)
- f5alcon's Forza (f5al)
- BallSoHard's Skeletons (BSHd)
- Patrick OKC's Baseketballers (POKC)
- bmuelle21's Boom Boom Pau (bm21)
- S4TISF4CTION's Answer (S4TN)
- AllDae's Munstuhs (ADae)
- OBoy Flop Squad (OBoy)
- Tricia_Status Posterized U (T_St)
- MrRaysian's Dream Shake (Rays)
- snowflake's KD Dunk (snwf)
- The EST Hasheemers (EST)
- motacular's Lurkers (mota)
- Tydude's T-Fred (Tydd)
- PerkPunt's Glarers (PrkP)
- Iceberg Slim's Glaring Eyes (Slim)
- D-MC's Cellar Dwellers (DMC)
Reggie Evans News Archive
Evans turned in arguably his best season as a pro in 2012-13, averaging 4.5 points and 11.1 rebounds on 47.9 percent shooting.
Evans will suit up for Saturday's Game 7 versus Chicago, despite enduring the lingering effects of a recent illness, the New York Post reports.
Evans overcame flu-like symptoms to bring down 15 boards Thursday in the win over Chicago. He added two points (0-2 FG, 2-2 FT).
Evans (illness) participated in Thursday morning's shootaround, the Bergen Record reports.
Evans missed Wednesday's practice due to an illness, but will travel with the team to Chicago and is expected to play Thursday, the The Bergen Record reports.
Evans had 15 points (5-7 FG, 5-12 FT) with 13 rebounds Saturday in the triple-overtime loss to the Bulls. He fouled out after 50 minutes.