- Spiderman Web (SPID)
- Green Lantern Force Field (GRNL)
- Iron Man War Machines (WAR)
- Thing Crushers (THIN)
- Batman Dark Knights (BATM)
- Superman Steel Machines (SUPE)
- Flash Lightning Bolts (BOLT)
- Captain America Protectors (CAPT)
- Wolverine Healing Factor (WPNX)
- Cyclops Laser Strike (CYCL)
- Beast Blue Power (BEAS)
- Hulk Rampage (HULK)
- Ultra Magnus Force (U*M)
- Iron Hide Destroyers (IRON)
- Optimus Prime Defenders (PRIM)
- Thor Thunder (THOR)
Josh Smith News Archive
Smith played 33 minutes and scored 17 points on Thursday against the Sixers.
Smith (ankle) did not practice Monday.
Smith suffered a minor ankle injury in Saturday's preseason win over Atlanta, Keith Langlois of Pistons.com reports.
Smith started at small forward in Wednesday's preseason win over the Hornets. He finsihed with 14 points (6-12 FG, 1-5 FT, 1-2 3Pt), 10 rebounds, five assists, one block and five turnovers in 34 minutes.
Smith (groin) did not practice Saturday, MLive.com reports.
Smith and Greg Monroe are expected to battle for the starting power forward job this preseason, the Detroit Free Press reports.
Smith intends to avoid the three-ball and place his offensive focus in the post during the 2014-15 season, the FOX Sports Detroit reports.