- Spiderman Web (SPID)
- Green Lantern Force Field (RIP)
- Iron Man War Machines (IRMN)
- Thing Crushers (THIN)
- Batman Dark Knights (BATM)
- Superman Steel Machines (SUPE)
- Flash Lightning Bolts (BOLT)
- Captain America Protectors (CAPT)
- Wolverine Killer Claws (WOLV)
- Cyclops Laser Strike (CYCL)
- Beast Blue Power (BEAS)
- Hulk Rampage (HULK)
- Ultra Magnus Force (U*M)
- Iron Hide Destroyers (IRON)
- Optimus Prime Defenders (PRIM)
- Thor Thunder (THOR)
Jordan Hill News Archive
Hill (hip) believes he should be close to full health by the start of next season.
Hill (hip) returned to action Wednesday, scoring two points to go with two boards in six minutes off the bench in a Game 2 loss to the Spurs.
Hill (hip) is available and could play in Game 2 against San Antonio on Wednesday, Yahoo! Sports reports.
Hill (hip) is progressing and practicing with the team, but he has not been cleared for contact drills.