- Spiderman Web (SPID)
- Green Lantern Force Field (GRNL)
- Iron Man War Machines (WAR)
- Thing Crushers (THIN)
- Batman Dark Knights (BATM)
- Superman Steel Machines (SUPE)
- Flash Lightning Bolts (BOLT)
- Captain America Protectors (CAPT)
- Wolverine Healing Factor (WPNX)
- Cyclops Laser Strike (CYCL)
- Beast Blue Power (BEAS)
- Hulk Rampage (HULK)
- Ultra Magnus Force (U*M)
- Iron Hide Destroyers (IRON)
- Optimus Prime Defenders (PRIM)
- Thor Thunder (THOR)
Wesley Johnson News Archive
Johnson (ankle) posted seven points, four rebounds, two assists, and one steal in 21 minutes of action Sunday against the Kings.
Johnson (ankle) wasn't able to practice Friday but is still expected to play against the Kings on Sunday.
Johnson had 12 points (3-7 FG, 2-3 3Pt, 4-6 FT) with two rebounds, six assists, one steal, and three blocks in 29 minutes Sunday.
Johnson (illness) put up 13 points, five rebounds, one assist, and two steals in 28 minutes against the Spurs on Friday.
Johnson (illness) did not practice Wednesday, Mike Bresnahan of the Los Angeles Times reports.
Johnson did not score (0-5 FG, 0-3 3Pt) and only contributed three rebounds and one block in 26 minutes during Friday's loss to the Celtics.
Johnson had his best game of the season in a loss to the Timberwolves, scoring 19 points (7-10 FG, 4-7 3Pt, 1-1 FT) and picking up two assists, four rebounds and a steal.
Johnson scored just five points (2-5 FG, 1-2 3Pt) with five rebounds, one assist, one steal, and one block in 29 minutes in the loss to the Grizzlies on Wednesday.