- Spiderman Web (SPID)
- Green Lantern Force Field (GRNL)
- Iron Man War Machines (WAR)
- Thing Crushers (THIN)
- Batman Dark Knights (BATM)
- Superman Steel Machines (SUPE)
- Flash Lightning Bolts (BOLT)
- Captain America Protectors (CAPT)
- Wolverine Killer Claws (WOLV)
- Cyclops Laser Strike (CYCL)
- Beast Blue Power (BEAS)
- Hulk Rampage (HULK)
- Ultra Magnus Force (U*M)
- Iron Hide Destroyers (IRON)
- Optimus Prime Defenders (PRIM)
- Thor Thunder (THOR)
Wesley Johnson News Archive
Johnson played a team high 40 minutes, scoring 15 points (6-10 FG, 3-3 3Pt, 0-2 FT) with eight rebounds, two assists, two steals, and three blocks Tuesday.
Johnson left Monday's opener with a knee strain, but maintained he was fine, and played without restriction Thursday, scoring three points (1-4 FG, 0-1 3Pt, 1-2 FT), two rebounds and two blocks n 22 minutes.
Johnson (knee) is expected to start in Thursday's preseason tilt against the Golden State Warriors after fully participating in Wednesday's practice, InsideSoCal.com reports.
Johnson (knee) says he's fine after straining his knee in Monday's preseason win over the Nuggets.
Johnson strained the patellar tendon in his left knee during Monday's preseason game and will be evaluated further Tuesday, sideline reporter Mike Trudell reports.
Johnson, who played a lot of last season at power forward, will return to his natural position of small forward this season, the Los Angeles Times reports.