- Team D-Unit (D-U)
- Team prock (prok)
- Team Comahan (com)
- Team Scottyboy (RU)
- Team KCJ58 (KCJ)
- Corn On the Cobb (MQT)
- Team PF28 (PP)
- I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD (Brod)
- Team LTGiants (LTG)
- Team RaiderNation (RN)
- Team marshallb (MBau)
- Team Borat (SEXY)
- Team BigDawg's Hurricanes (BDH)
- The One Who Knocks (XIO)
- Team WMD (WMD)
- Team Dirty Thirty (D30)
- Team ScottyD (SUH1)
- TX LonghornsLegend (LL)
- Team Giantsfan (GF)
- Team Bosanac (BOS)
You are currently viewing league history pages from the 2013 season. Click here to return to the 2014 League Office.
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
NFLDC WAR LEAGUE
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 20
Total Starters: 13
Total On Bench: 7 (2 IR)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Team Defense / Special Teams|
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
All NFL Players
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Move to last after claim
Wednesday, November 27, 12PM ET
No Trade Review
Saturday, July 13, 6PM ET
Monday, June 30, 5PM ET
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
12 (Playoffs start Week 13)
Most Bench Points
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
8 (3 rounds)
1 week per round
Total Points For
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|