- End Zone Chasers (TATN)
- Team Celelli (CELE)
- Sicks Pantherkillers (OBX)
- Valhalla Valkyries (CATE)
- Universal Aerial Assault (DJ)
- Augusta Titans (AUG)
- Fighting EEEagles (3E)
- Password Is Taco (REEV)
- Bear Nougats (MUNS)
- mattys ICEMAN (ICE)
- Without Express Written C... (WEWC)
- The Dawg Pound (DAWG)
- Team Paulson (PAUL)
- Motorcity Mutha's (KMET)
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 28
Total Starters: 18
Total On Bench: 10 (2 IR)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Team Defense / Special Teams|
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
All NFL Players
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Resets each week to inverse order of standings
Wednesday, November 20, 12PM ET
Lock One Hour Before Draft
Lock One Hour Before Draft
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
13 (Playoffs start Week 14)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
6 (3 rounds, 2 Byes)
1 week per round
Total Points For
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM ET
Randomized One Hour Prior to Draft Time