- NC Cheeseheads (WIN)
- CD Iggles (PHI)
- Gym, Manning, laundry (GML)
- Getting Musky With Sandusky (GMWS)
- I Love Robotussin! (007)
- Disciples of Purple Jesus (MARI)
- It's on like Ndamakong (ITON)
- Sacks To Be Cutler (STBC)
- Fred Davis' Flagellantism (FDF)
- FC Jinx (FCJX)
- Los Patos Locos (DUCK)
- Ouilmette Tribe (OUIL)
- Boston Buttons (Butt)
- Joe Buck Yourself (JBY)
- Iron Tusk (TUSK)
- Los Pollos Hermanos (PH)
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
League 1 - The Replacements
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 21
Total Starters: 15
Total On Bench: 6 (1 IR)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
|Team Defense / Special Teams|
|Team and Division Settings|
|Detroit Lions Division|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
All NFL Players
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Resets each week to inverse order of standings
Wednesday, November 19, 12PM ET
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
13 (Playoffs start Week 14)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
8 (3 rounds)
1 week per round
Head to Head Record
|Playoff Bracket View|
- For a full explanation of draft methods, view our Draft Methods rules page.
- Draft settings can be changed until one hour before draft time.
- Your league will not draft if it is not full one hour before draft time.
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|