- RotoRob McLeod Davidson (RRob)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- eXpertLeagues Gawron (XL)
- Fantasy Alarm Pichan (FA-P)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- Kyle Soppe (SOP)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- CloserReport Farino (CR)
- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
Current Roster Size: 27
Total Starters: 23
Total On Bench: 4 (2 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Weekly - Lock at First Game of Week
Free Agent Auction
Monday, Saturday at 11 AM
Reset Each Week to Inverse Order Of Standings
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM ET
Manually Set by League Manager