- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
Callahan Country Club
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 28
Total Starters: 22
Total On Bench: 6 (2 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Weekly - Lock at First Game of Week
Free Agent Auction
Wednesday, Sunday at 11 PM
Reset Each Week to Inverse Order Of Standings
LM Only Vetos
Saturday, March 21, 2PM ET
Sunday, March 20, 11PM ET
Keeper rules: Only players drafted may be kept (if a player is ever on waivers or a FA, they cannot be kept; traded players maintain their keeper eligibility). Keeper Price next season is the price a player was drafted/kept at the previous season + $3. You get two (2) keepers with no constraints, and a 3rd keeper that was drafted (not kept) at $5 or less.
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
18 (Playoffs start Week 19)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
4 (2 rounds)
2 weeks per round
Head to Head Record
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 2:00 PM ET