- Irish White Coats (IWC)
- you feel lucky punk? (Chaz)
- wolf's Overachievers (wolf)
- Baratheon's Bastards (R9)
- Nava Say Nava Again (Nava)
- Beard of Zeus (BZ)
- 10,000 Laser Shows (TLS)
- Students of the Game (SOTG)
- Honolulu Shipwrecks (OROU)
- Lloyd Christmas (LC)
- Sologub's Petty Demons (Solo)
- Smoldering Ruins (NBN)
- Posey Galore (007)
- Man With The Goldschmidt Gun (SCG)
- BlogStar Champions (Blog)
- Green Fog (BROG)
You are currently viewing league history pages from the 2013 season. Click here to return to the 2015 League Office.
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
OTM Veteran Keeper League
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 23
Total Starters: 20
Total On Bench: 3 (2 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
10 Games Started
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
7 (for all matchups)
Move to Last After Claim, Never Reset Order
Friday, August 9, 12PM ET
LM Only Vetos
Saturday, March 23, 8PM ET
Monday, March 24, 8PM ET
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
21 (Playoffs start Week 22)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
8 (3 rounds)
1 week per round
Total Points For
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 8:00 PM ET
Manually Set by League Manager