- Irish White Coats (IWC)
- you feel lucky punk? (Chaz)
- wolf's Overachievers (wolf)
- Baratheon's Bastards (R9)
- Nava Say Nava Again (Nava)
- Beard of Zeus (BZ)
- 10,000 Laser Shows (TLS)
- Students of the Game (SOTG)
- Honolulu Shipwrecks (OROU)
- Lloyd Christmas (LC)
- Sologub's Petty Demons (Solo)
- Smoldering Ruins (NBN)
- Posey Galore (007)
- Man With The Goldschmidt Gun (SCG)
- BlogStar Champions (Blog)
- Green Fog (BROG)
You are currently viewing league history pages from the 2013 season. Click here to return to the 2014 League Office.
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
OTM Veteran Keeper League
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 23
Total Starters: 20
Total On Bench: 3 (2 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
10 Games Started
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
7 (for all matchups)
Move to Last After Claim, Never Reset Order
Friday, August 9, 12PM ET
LM Only Vetos
Saturday, March 23, 8PM ET
Monday, March 24, 8PM ET
We are going with 5 set keepers for 2014
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
21 (Playoffs start Week 22)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
8 (3 rounds)
1 week per round
Total Points For
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 8:00 PM ET
Manually Set by League Manager