- Raw Bananas (Raw)
- RI Heavy Lumber 2 (RIHL)
- Double D (DD's)
- Cave Creek Coyotes (OTES)
- BucTown Barons (BUCN)
- Russian Dragons SR. (RuD)
- Yard Goats (Goat)
- Providence Steam Rollers (prov)
- Las Vegas 51s (LV)
- D Maniacs (DM)
- No Hustle Either Skip (Simp)
- John Galt (GALT)
- Watergate Plumbers (GOP)
- Home Run To The Izzo (HR44)
- Monrovia Mongooses (MON)
- What's A Home Run? (T2O)
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
|Head to Head Each Category|
Current Roster Size: 29
Total Starters: 23
Total On Bench: 6 (2 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
10 Games Started
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Free Agent Auction
10 (for 7-day matchups)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 11 AM
Reset Each Week to Inverse Order Of Standings
Friday, August 19, 12PM ET
Thursday, March 24, 5PM ET
Friday, March 24, 5PM ET
Any number of keepers from 6 to 10 may be designated.
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
21 (Playoffs start Week 22)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
6 (3 rounds, 2 Byes)
1 week per round
Head to Head Record
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Monday, March 28, 2016 at 9:15 PM ET
Manually Set by League Manager