You are currently viewing league history pages from the 2013 season. Click here to return to the 2015 League Office.
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
SIUE Intramural Fantasy League
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 24
Total Starters: 18
Total On Bench: 6 (2 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
12 Games Started
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
5 (for all matchups)
Move to Last After Claim, Never Reset Order
Friday, August 2, 12PM ET
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
22 (Playoffs start Week 23)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
6 (3 rounds, 2 Byes)
1 week per round
Total Points For
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 9:00 PM ET
Randomized One Hour Prior to Draft Time