- Bay of Puigs (Puig)
- The Guggenheim Fellowship (GREG)
- Team Autodraft (SOLO)
- KKKKKKKKK Kershaw (Ryno)
- Team StraightOuttaLF (srry)
- The Chosen Juan (JUAN)
- Chavez Ravining (CR)
- Baseball Reasons (Team)
- Team Obese Shady (OBSH)
- No Way Nomo (NOMO)
- Ryu Only Live Once (ROLO)
- Honeycutt Cheerios (Jang)
- The Return Of The Bison (blue)
- Home Deepot (HDP)
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
Current Roster Size: 28
Total Starters: 18
Total On Bench: 10 (1 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
1620 Games Played (enforced by position)
1600 Innings Pitched
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Move to Last After Claim, Never Reset Order
Friday, August 2, 12PM ET
Wednesday, March 26, 11PM ET
16 Keepers (No position restrictions) Additional 4 Prospect Keepers Maximum (no minimum) A player is kept in the round they are drafted Prospects kept will be placed at the final rounds Waiver wire pickups kept will be placed at latest available rounds before prospects Prospects are defined as players who have not met rookie eligibility (130 AB or 50 IP). One a prospect reaches these limits, these players are placed in the latest available round before waivers, and draft position is moved up every year by 2 rounds. If a former prospect is moved into a round where a keeper is slotted, the manager can either move the prospect to the next available spot or drop the previous keeper.
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM ET
Manually Set by League Manager