- Teheran Back Again (OROU)
- Wrong Khris Davis (GUGL)
- The Latos-Day Saints (TLS)
- Éirinn go Brádley (EIRE)
- The Huckleberries (BROG)
- Abominable Snowmen (SAND)
- The Tale of 2 Hamiltons (WCS)
- Machado About Nothing (WOLF)
- Springfield Rifles (Sfr )
- McCanndy Man Can (TITO)
- Magnum Force (MF)
- Band of Zealots (BZ)
- Kluber Lang (LC)
- Sologub's Pettier Demons (SOLO)
- Portland Underdogs (PUN)
- Wins and Lohses (WL)
- Hodoring Hodors (NBN)
- SG Sox (SGS)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- A Feast For Aaron Crows (OBS)
You are currently viewing league history pages from the 2013 season. Click here to return to the 2014 League Office.
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
OTM Dynasty League
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 25
Total Starters: 20
Total On Bench: 5 (4 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
10 Games Started
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Move to Last After Claim, Never Reset Order
Friday, August 9, 12PM ET
LM Only Vetos
Lock One Hour Before Draft
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
19 (Playoffs start Week 20)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
8 (3 rounds)
2 weeks per round
Total Points For
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Friday, March 8, 2013 at 8:00 PM ET
Manually Set by League Manager