- Teheran Back Again (OROU)
- Swihart Throb (GUGL)
- Hanley Being Hanley (TLS)
- Pedey and the X-Men (XMAN)
- The Longo Kiss Goodnight (BROG)
- Back to Back Champions (SAND)
- Liquid Courage (WCS)
- Vottoman Empire (WOLF)
- Springfield Rifles (Sfr )
- Fire Sale (TITO)
- Magnum Force (MF)
- Band of Zealots (BZ)
- Odor Eaters (LC)
- Sologub's Pettier Demons (SOLO)
- Portland Underdogs (NOOB)
- Wins and Lohses (WL)
- James Andrews All-Stars (NBN)
- Riding The Grady Train (BREA)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- When Yu Darvish Upon a Star (\o/)
You are currently viewing league history pages from the 2014 season. Click here to return to the 2016 League Office.
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
OTM Dynasty League
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 25
Total Starters: 20
Total On Bench: 5 (4 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
10 Games Started
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Move to Last After Claim, Never Reset Order
Friday, August 8, 12PM ET
LM Only Vetos
Friday, February 14, 8PM ET
Lock One Hour Before Draft
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
19 (Playoffs start Week 20)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
8 (3 rounds)
2 weeks per round
Total Points For
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 8:00 AM ET
Manually Set by League Manager