- Juan Castro Hall of Fame (HALL)
- The Ray Rice Wife Beaters (RICE)
- Cali, Colombia McNabb (Z)
- Panada Lite (PLit)
- Team Smith (SMIT)
- I WANNA BE AN AIRBORNE R... (75th)
- The home plate slammers (slam)
- pocono iron pigs (pigs)
- beatdown beatdown (bd )
- GREENEMACHINE MACHINE (sweg)
- Team Sandlot Beast (WHIT)
- Team scott (SCOT)
Team Points (TM PTS):
The number of points the team has accumulated. In Roto leagues this is the number of total roto points the team has accumulated, and in H2H leagues is the team's regular-season winning percentage x 100.
League Index (LG INDEX):
The relative strength of the league as compared to all other leagues in FLB. The formula for calculating this "league index" is the league's total points divided by the top scoring league. The best league has an 1.000 value.
League Size (LG SIZE):
All Standard FLB leagues have 10 teams.
Adjusted Points (ADJ PTS):
ADJ PTS = TM PTS + League Points (displayed on League Production page)
* - Team is not first place team in league.