- RotoRob McLeod Davidson (RRob)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- eXpertLeagues Gawron (XL)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
- Fantasy Alarm Pichan (FA-P)
- Kyle Soppe (SOP)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- CloserReport Farino (CR)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
Carlos Quentin News Archive
Quentin will get a second opinion on his left knee injury.
Quentin (knee) was officially placed on the 15-day DL on Monday morning, Padres broadcaster Bob Scanlan reports.
Quentin will be placed on the 15-day DL on Monday, MLB.com reports.
Quentin (knee) was scratched from Sunday's lineup vs. the Braves, MLB.com reports.
Quentin (knee) is back in the lineup Sunday against the Braves.
Quentin (knee) is not in the lineup Saturday against the Braves, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.
Quentin was removed from Friday's game after his third at-bat with an undisclosed injury, Dennis Lin of the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.