- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- Independent Gilroy (Gil)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- BaseballProf Commins (BP)
- eXpertLeagues Dean (XL)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- Patton and Co + SoCalledE... (Patt)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- RotoExperts @unSOPable23 (SOP)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
Matt Cain News Archive
Cain (forearm) threw 25 pitches in a simulated game Tuesday, Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle reports.
Cain (forearm) threw all his pitches in a bullpen session Friday, Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle reports.
Cain (forearm) completed another bullpen session Tuesday, Alex Pavlovic of CSN Bay Area reports.
Cain threw a bullpen session Tuesday for the first time since undergoing elbow surgery, John Shea of the San Francisco Chronicle reports.
The Giants relayed Sunday that Cain (forearm) is likely three weeks away from pitching in an extended spring training game, Jim Bowden of ESPN reports.