- Teheran Back Again (OROU)
- Two Guys Walker Into Aybar (GUGL)
- Kingdom Of Semien (TLS)
- Pedey and the X-Men (XMAN)
- The Longo Kiss Goodnight (BROG)
- Back to Back Champions (SAND)
- Joc Jams (WCS)
- Vottoman Empire (WOLF)
- Wright Church Wong Pew (WCWP)
- Frosty the Stroman (TITO)
- Magnum Force (MF)
- Band of Zealots (BZ)
- Jung Ho (LC)
- Sologub's Pettier Demons (SOLO)
- Portland Underdogs (NOOB)
- Wins and Lohses (WL)
- Zenyatta Moncada (NBN)
- Mookie Mookie Mookie Mookie (MOOK)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- A Nolan Stone Gathers No ... (\o/)
Matt Cain News Archive
The Giants relayed Sunday that Cain (forearm) is likely three weeks away from pitching in an extended spring training game, Jim Bowden of ESPN reports.
Cain (forearm) will play catch Tuesday, but he is still many weeks from returning to the mound, the San Francisco Chronicle's Henry Schulman reports.
Cain (forearm) is still at least a week away from throwing, so there's no timetable yet for his return, the San Jose Mercury News reports.
Cain (forearm) is at least a week away from playing catch, Alex Pavlovic of CSN Bay Area reports.
Cain (forearm) was placed on the 15-day DL on Thursday, retroactive to Apr. 3, Andrew Baggarly of the Mercury News reports.
The MRI results revealed that Cain (forearm) suffered a strained flexor and will likely be placed on the disabled list, CSN Bay Area's Alex Pavlovic reports.
Cain (forearm) doesn't have a UCL tear, at least as determined from the initial imaging, but will be out a couple of weeks, Hank Schulman from the San Francisco Chronicle reports.
Cain had an MRI Monday after experiencing forearm tightness and is "iffy" for Wednesday's start, according to manager Bruce Bochy, the San Francisco Chronicle's Henry Schulman reports.