- RotoRob McLeod Davidson (RRob)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
- eXpertLeagues Gawron (XL)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
- Kyle Soppe (SOP)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- CloserReport Farino (CR)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- Fantasy Alarm Pichan (FA-P)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
Alex Gordon News Archive
Gordon (wrist) is expected to avoid the disabled list, but likely won't be available for the upcoming four-game series against the Tigers, Andy McCullough of the Kansas City Star reports.
Gordon was a late scratch from Wednesday's lineup and expects to undergo an MRI Thursday in Kansas City, after injuring his wrist sliding in Cleveland, the Kansas City Star's Andy McCullough reports. "I can't swing," Gordon said Wednesday.
Gordon broke out of his recent funk by going 3-for-5 with a pair of RBI Monday night.
Gordon is not in the lineup Sunday vs. the Indians.
Gordon (flu) is back in the starting lineup Friday, Josh Vernier of 610 AM in Kansas City reports.
Gordon was scratched from Thursday's lineup with flu-like symptoms, Andy McCullough of the Kansas City Star reports.
Gordon was a late scratch from Thursday's lineup, Andy McCullough of the Kansas City Star reports.
Gordon hit his seventh home run of the year Tuesday in the Royals' 9-5 win over the Indians.