- RotoRob McLeod Davidson (RRob)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- eXpertLeagues Gawron (XL)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
- Fantasy Alarm Pichan (FA-P)
- Kyle Soppe (SOP)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
- CloserReport Farino (CR)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
Joey Votto News Archive
Votto took ground balls Wednesday as he continues to take small steps on his way back from a left quadriceps strain, the Cincinnati Enquirer's C. Trent Rosecrans reports. "It's a real gradual recovery," manager Byran Price said of Votto's injury. "It's an injury that needs more than anything, beyond strengthening and therapy, it needs time to recover."
Votto (quadriceps) has begun taking dry swings and throwing, Mark Sheldon of MLB.com reports.
Votto (quadriceps) has been jogging and recent strength tests have been encouraging, but he hasn't started baseball activities yet, the Cincinnati Enquirer reports.
Votto (quadriceps) was transferred to the 60-day DL on Saturday.
Votto (quadriceps) remains limited to strengthening work but manager Bryan Price said the hope is that he'll be ready to resume baseball activities by the last week-to-10-days of the month, the Cincinnati Enquirer reports.