- Teheran Back Again (OROU)
- 50 Shades Of Gray (GUGL)
- My Kazmir Cat Ate A Byrd (TLS)
- Pedey and the X-Men (XMAN)
- The Longo Kiss Goodnight (BROG)
- The OTMD Jackals (SAND)
- Morse Code (WCS)
- Vottoman Empire (WOLF)
- Springfield Rifles (Sfr )
- Free Byrd (TITO)
- Magnum Force (MF)
- Band of Zealots (BZ)
- Kluber Lang (LC)
- Sologub's Pettier Demons (SOLO)
- Portland Underdogs (NOOB)
- Wins and Lohses (WL)
- James Andrews All-Stars (NBN)
- Riding The Grady Train (BREA)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- Brock Holt! (\o/)
Joakim Soria News Archive
Soria gave up a run in his return from the disabled list Wednesday.
Soria (oblique) will be activated from the disabled list Wednesday, MLB.com's Jason Beck reports.
Soria (oblique) threw a simulated game Monday and will be evaluated for possible activation Tuesday, Matthew B. Mowery of the Oakland Press reports.
Soria (Oblique) will throw a simulated game Monday, Jon Morosi of Fox Sports 1 reports.
Soria (oblique) threw a 25-pitch bullpen session Wednesday, MLive.com's Chris Iott reports.
Soria (oblique) plans to throw Monday, Chris Iott of MLive.com reports.
Soria (oblique) threw off flat ground for the fourth time in five days Saturday, Jason Beck of MLB.com reports.
Soria (oblique) is scheduled to throw again off flat ground Saturday, MLive.com's Chris Iott reports.
Soria (oblique) is scheduled to throw Saturday, MLive's Chris Iott reports.