- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- Independent Gilroy (Gil)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- BaseballProf Commins (BP)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- eXpertLeagues Dean (XL)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- Patton and Co + SoCalledE... (Patt)
- RotoExperts @unSOPable23 (SOP)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
Jordan Walden News Archive
Walden has a muscle strain in his throwing shoulder and will be out 6-to-10 weeks, USA Today's Bob Nightengale reports.
Walden (biceps) will seek a second opinion this week to determine the next step in his rehab process, Jenifer Langosch of MLB.com reports.
Walden was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with right biceps inflammation.