- Teheran Back Again (OROU)
- 50 Shades Of Gray (GUGL)
- You're Gonna Hear Me Roark (TLS)
- Pedey and the X-Men (XMAN)
- The Longo Kiss Goodnight (BROG)
- The OTMD Jackals (SAND)
- Morse Code (WCS)
- Vottoman Empire (WOLF)
- Springfield Rifles (Sfr )
- Free Byrd (TITO)
- Magnum Force (MF)
- Band of Zealots (BZ)
- Kluber Lang (LC)
- Sologub's Pettier Demons (SOLO)
- Portland Underdogs (NOOB)
- Wins and Lohses (WL)
- James Andrews All-Stars (NBN)
- Riding The Grady Train (BREA)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- Brock Holt! (\o/)
Mike Carp News Archive
Carp (foot) was activated from the 15-day DL on Monday, ESPNBoston.com's Gordon Edes reports.
Carp (foot) did not join Double-A Portland for his rehab assignment as previously reported and instead remains with Triple-A Pawtucket, the Portland Press Herald reports.
Carp (foot) has moved onto Double-A Portland to continue his rehab assignment, WEEI.com reports.
Carp (foot) went 1-for-3 with a run scored in his second rehab start at Triple-A Pawtucket, the Boston Globe reports.
Carp (foot) went 0-for-2 in the first game of his rehabilitation assignment at Triple-A Pawtucket on Friday.
Carp (foot) plans on serving as Pawtucket's DH this weekend, though he'll be re-evaluated this Thursday, the Providence Journal's Tim Britton reports.
Carp (foot) has begun hitting off a tee, the Boston Herald reports.
Carp (foot) began working on a treadmill Tuesday, Maureen Mullen of CSN New England reports.