- Kaplan @datrueguru (KAP)
- Howard Bender - @rotobuzzguy (Buzz)
- KFFL - Tim Heaney (TH)
- Scott Gilroy @jintman (SG)
- Vigilante Baseball (KTG)
- Brooklyn 66ers (BKYN)
- RotoGrinders @TheTonyM (Tony)
- The Chicken Is Boba Fett (CLEM)
- Michael Leone RotoExperts (MLR)
- FantasyAlarm @FantasyNomad (RI)
- Jeff Boggis @JeffBoggis (FSWA)
- SDowns FSportsguy (FSG)
Lorenzo Cain News Archive
Cain isn't in the lineup Saturday at Boston, Andy McCullough of The Kansas City Star reports.
Cain went a perfect 4-for-4, plated a pair of runs and stole a base in Tuesday's loss to the Rays. One of the hits was a triple -- his third of the season.
Cain is not in the lineup for Wednesday's game against the Twins, according to MLB.com's Andy McCullough.
Cain collected three doubles in Sunday's victory over the Angels, going 4-for-5 at the plate with two RBI.
Cain went 2-for-5 with a home run, stolen base, two runs scored, and one RBI in Wednesday's loss to the Dodgers.