- RotoRob McLeod Davidson (RRob)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- eXpertLeagues Gawron (XL)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
- Kyle Soppe (SOP)
- CloserReport Farino (CR)
- Fantasy Alarm Pichan (FA-P)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
Michael Saunders News Archive
Saunders has been placed on the 15-day DL with a strained left oblique.
Saunders injured his lower left side on a check swing Thursday and will have an MRI on Friday, manager Lloyd McClendon said after the game.
Saunders left Thursday's game in the eighth inning after suffering an apparent back or oblique injury during an at-bat.
Saunders went 3-for-5 Saturday, driving in the game-tying run in the ninth inning against the White Sox and scoring the game-winning run in the 14th inning. He also stole a base.
Saunders went 2-for-4 with a run scored Friday facing the Indians.
Saunders will man right field and bat seventh in his return to action Friday night.
Saunders (shoulder) was activated from the disabled list Friday.
Saunders (shoulder) will take batting practice at Safeco Field prior to Wednesday's game, Bob Dutton of the Tacoma News Tribune reports.