- RotoRob McLeod Davidson (RRob)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- eXpertLeagues Gawron (XL)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- Fantasy Alarm Pichan (FA-P)
- Kyle Soppe (SOP)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
- CloserReport Farino (CR)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
Doug Fister News Archive
Fister gave up five runs -- four earned -- on 10 hits over 5.2 innings in a losing effort Wednesday night.
Fister allowed four runs on seven hits, walking one and striking out three over six innings of a 10-3 loss to the Giants on Friday night.
Fister recently had skin cancer removed from his neck, but he indicated Friday night that he's OK, William Ladson of MLB.com reports.
Fister tossed seven strong innings versus the Pirates on Sunday, allowing two unearned runs on five hits and a walk while recording five strikeouts.
Fister cruised to his 12th win of the season on Tuesday, tossing seven shutout innings while giving up seven hits and striking out three.
Fister (11-3) was magnificent yet again, allowing one unearned run on six hits while striking out seven over 7.1 innings against the Mets on Wednesday.