- I've Made a Huge Moustakas (GUGL)
- Big Papi's Zapatos (BZ)
- Strike a Posey and Vogue (RSF)
- Goldschmidt Happens (GOLD)
- The Abdab (ABDB)
- Pesky's Angry Orsillos (AO)
- The Summer of George (JIMX)
- Rhody Red Sox (RRS)
- Hattori Hanzo Quintanas (.406)
- The No Fly Zone (NFZ)
- Edwin's Parrot (EDPA)
- The Price is Right (OOLF)
- Poo Holes (PH)
- Quote the Raven: "Nomar" (SCOR)
- Honey Nut Berrios (BAY)
- Gettin' Miggy Wit It (0bs)
Doug Fister News Archive
Manager A.J. Hinch indicated Wednesday night that Fister will likely be placed on the paternity list in the coming days, Brian McTaggert of MLB.com reports.
Fister (10-7) allowed six runs on nine hits and three walks while striking out three over 4.2 innings to take the loss Tuesday against the Yankees.
Fister (10-6) struck out five and allowed four hits and two walks over seven innings to earn the win Wednesday against Oakland.
Fister earned his ninth win of the season Friday versus Seattle, allowing three runs with three strikeouts and two walks across five innings.
Fister allowed just two earned runs with two strikeouts and three walks across eight strong innings Thursday versus Oakland en route to his sixth loss of the season.
Fister (8-5) gave up five earned runs on nine hits and five walks over 4.2 innings in Saturday's 7-6 loss to the White Sox. He struck out three.