- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
- eXpertLeagues Dean (XL)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- Independent Gilroy (Gil)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- Patton and Co + SoCalledE... (Patt)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
- RotoExperts @unSOPable23 (SOP)
- BaseballProf Commins (BP)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
Mike Minor News Archive
Minor experienced more discomfort in his left shoulder when he threw off the mound during rehab, Mark Bowman of MLB.com reports.
Minor (shoulder) is still doing long-toss throwing sessions and has not thrown off a mound yet, the Atlanta Journal Constitution's David O'Brien reports.
Minor (shoulder) was placed on the 15-day DL retroactive to March 27, MLB.com reports.
Minor (shoulder) completed two sets of 15 throws from 50 feet Tuesday, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.
Minor (shoulder) is scheduled to begin his throwing program this week and hopes to be ready to rejoin the rotation in late-April/early-May, MLB.com's Mark Bowman reports.