- RotoRob McLeod Davidson (RRob)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
- eXpertLeagues Gawron (XL)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- Fantasy Alarm Pichan (FA-P)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
- Kyle Soppe (SOP)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- CloserReport Farino (CR)
- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
Bryce Harper News Archive
Harper is dealing with flu-like symptoms, which played a role in forcing his exit from Monday's game, James Wagner of the Washington Post reports.
Harper left Monday's game against the Braves due to lightheadedness, the Washington Post reports.
Harper went 1-for-4 with his 12th homer of the year in Wednesday's 6-2 loss to the Braves.
Harper is out of the lineup Sunday against the Phillies.
Harper went 3-for-6 with a walk and a run scored in Wednesday's marathon win over the Dodgers.
Harper smacked his 11th home run of the year, a solo shot of Clayton Kershaw in the seventh inning, in a 1-for-4 performance Tuesday against the Dodgers.
Harper went 3-for-4 Sunday with a pair of solo home runs.
Harper went 3-for-4 Friday with a solo home run, one of six homers the Nationals cranked off Felix Hernandez and the Mariners.
Harper is out of the lineup Tuesday against the Phillies.
Harper went 2-for-5 Sunday with a double, his seventh homer, two RBI and two runs.