- Kaplan @datrueguru (KAP)
- Howard Bender - @rotobuzzguy (Buzz)
- Scott Gilroy @jintman (SG)
- Brooklyn 66ers (BKYN)
- Vigilante Baseball (KTG)
- RotoGrinders @TheTonyM (Tony)
- KFFL - Tim Heaney (TH)
- Michael Leone RotoExperts (MLR)
- FantasyAlarm @FantasyNomad (RI)
- The Chicken Is Boba Fett (CLEM)
- Jeff Boggis @JeffBoggis (FSWA)
- SDowns FSportsguy (FSG)
Paul Goldschmidt News Archive
Goldschmidt's hand fracture was determined to be non-displaced and will not require surgical repair, but the first baseman will still miss at least eight weeks as a result of the injury, Jack Magruder of FOXSportsArizona.com reports. "Realistically, he's done [for the year]," manager Kirk Gibson said.
Goldschmidt was placed on the 15-day DL on Saturday with a fractured left hand.
Goldschmidt was hit by a pitch on his left hand in a pinch-hit appearance in the Diamondbacks' 9-4 loss to the Pirates on Friday.
Goldschmidt is out of the Diamondbacks' lineup Friday against the Pirates.
Goldschmidt went 1-for-4 with a two-run homer Wednesday against the Reds.