- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- Independent Gilroy (Gil)
- BaseballProf Commins (BP)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- Patton and Co + SoCalledE... (Patt)
- eXpertLeagues Dean (XL)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- RotoExperts @unSOPable23 (SOP)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
Jean Segura News Archive
Segura (finger) will be activated from the disabled list Friday, Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
Segura (finger) will undergo an X-ray on Monday, and if the bones are healed, he's expected to be activated before Friday's game, Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
Segura was placed on the 15-day disabled list Thursday with a fractured right pinky finger.
Segura (finger) has been scratched from the lineup Wednesday against the White Sox, Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
Segura is not in the lineup for Monday's game against the White Sox.
Segura went 2-for-5 with his second home run of the season in the 12-4 win over the Cubs Saturday.
Segura (head) is in the lineup for Tuesday's game against the Dodgers.
Segura is expected to return to the lineup Tuesday against the Dodgers, Adam McCalvy of MLB.com reports.
Segura (head) isn't in the lineup for Monday's game against the Dodgers.
Segura's (head) CT scan came back negative Monday, Adam McCalvy of MLB.com reports.