- Teheran Back Again (OROU)
- Two Guys Walker Into Aybar (GUGL)
- The Glasnow Is Half Full (TLS)
- Pedey and the X-Men (XMAN)
- The Longo Kiss Goodnight (BROG)
- Back to Back Champions (SAND)
- Right Hahn of God (WCS)
- Vottoman Empire (WOLF)
- Wright Church Wong Pew (WCWP)
- Frosty the Stroman (TITO)
- Magnum Force (MF)
- Band of Zealots (BZ)
- Jung Ho (LC)
- Sologub's Pettier Demons (SOLO)
- Portland Underdogs (NOOB)
- Wins and Lohses (WL)
- Zenyatta Moncada (NBN)
- Mookie Mookie Mookie Mookie (MOOK)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- Better Call Saltalamacchia (\o/)
Josh Harrison News Archive
Harrison is hitting .313 in 32 at-bats after dealing with an ankle injury early in camp.
Harrison went 0-for-2 with a walk Monday against Minnesota.
Harrison will bat leadoff and start at third base Monday against Minnesota.
Harrison's ankle injury isn't considered overly serious, as the third baseman "caught himself" before rolling it, Bill Brink of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
Manager Clint Hurdle said he thought that Harrison "just rolled his ankle" Wednesday against the Blue Jays, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
Harrison left Wednesday's spring training game with pain in his left ankle, Josh Harrison of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.