- RotoProfessor Tiermini (RP)
- Independent Gilroy (Gil)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- BaseballProf Commins (BP)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- eXpertLeagues Dean (XL)
- Patton and Co + SoCalledE... (Patt)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- Advanced FB Crumpler (AFB)
- RotoExperts @unSOPable23 (SOP)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- RotoExperts Williams (RX-W)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
- RotoAuthority Gephardt (Auth)
Hisashi Iwakuma News Archive
Iwakuma (shoulder) suffered a setback and will be shut down for 10-14 days, the Tacoma News Tribune's Bob Dutton reports.
Iwakuma (shoulder) has progressed to long toss, but remains three-to-four weeks from a potential return, Ryan Divish of the Seattle Times reports.
Iwakuma (shoulder) has been able to do strengthening exercises and light throwing, Ryan Divish of the Seattle Times reports.
Iwakuma's MRI revealed a Grade 1 strain of his right lat muscle, and he will miss 2-to-4 weeks, MLB.com's Greg Johns reports.
Iwakuma (shoulder) will undergo an MRI on Friday, Greg Johns of MLB.com reports.
Iwakuma was placed on the 15-day DL Friday with a strained lat muscle, MLB.com's Greg Johns reports.