- Teheran Back Again (OROU)
- 50 Shades Of Gray (GUGL)
- Sweet Infante Baby Jesus (TLS)
- Pedey and the X-Men (XMAN)
- The Longo Kiss Goodnight (BROG)
- The OTMD Goons (SAND)
- Grilli Cheese (WCS)
- Vottoman Empire (WOLF)
- Springfield Rifles (Sfr )
- Yankees Suck (TITO)
- Magnum Force (MF)
- Band of Zealots (BZ)
- Kluber Lang (LC)
- Sologub's Pettier Demons (SOLO)
- Portland Underdogs (NOOB)
- Wins and Lohses (WL)
- Engage with Zorp (NBN)
- Riding The Grady Train (BREA)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- Throw Your Hand Up And Tr... (OBS)
L.J. Hoes News Archive
Hoes is not in the starting lineup Thursday against the Royals.
Astros manager Bo Porter said Wednesday that Hoes will get a long look in left field, Brian McTaggart of MLB.com reports.
Hoes isn't in the Astros' lineup Wednesday at Toronto.
Hoes will hit sixth and start in right field Tuesday against the Blue Jays.
Hoes will hit seventh and start in right field Saturday against the Angels, Evan Drellich of the Houston Chronicle reports.
Hoes went 1-for-2 with a walk and a solo home run Tuesday against the Yankees.
Hoes will bat eighth and start in right field in Tuesday's regular season opener against the Yankees, Brian McTaggart of MLB.com reports.