- Irish White Coats (IWC)
- you feel lucky punk? (Chaz)
- wolf's Overachievers (wolf)
- Baratheon's Bastards (R9)
- Nava Say Nava Again (Nava)
- Beard of Zeus (BZ)
- 10,000 Laser Shows (TLS)
- Students of The Game (SOTG)
- Honolulu Shipwrecks (OROU)
- Lloyd Christmas (LC)
- Sologub's Petty Demons (Solo)
- From Pedroia with Love (NBN)
- Posey Galore (007)
- Man With The Goldschmidt Gun (SCG)
- BlogStar Champions (Blog)
- Green Fog (BROG)
Shane Victorino News Archive
Victorino (wrist) took batting practice Tuesday, WEEI.com reports.
Victorino (core, wrist) has begun to participate in baseball-related activities, the Boston Globe reports.
Red Sox manager John Farrell said Thursday that the team is trying to build up Victorino's core strength, the Boston Herald reports.
Victorino (hand/wrist) will not play in exhibition games Thursday and Friday, ESPN Boston reports.
Victorino has done some dry swinging but otherwise his baseball activity has been very limited since his December hand/wrist surgery, ESPNBoston.com reports.
Red Sox manager John Farrell said that Victorino (wrist) and Daniel Nava are candidates to bat leadoff this season.