- RotoGrinders @TheTonyM (Tony)
- Howard Bender - @rotobuzzguy (Buzz)
- Vigilante Baseball (KTG)
- SDowns FSportsguy (FSG)
- FantasyAlarm @FantasyNomad (RI)
- Scott Gilroy @jintman (SG)
- KFFL - Tim Heaney (TH)
- Brooklyn Dodgers (BKYN)
- Michael Leone RotoExperts (MLR)
- The Chicken Is Boba Fett (CLEM)
- Jeff Boggis @JeffBoggis (FSWA)
- Kaplan @datrueguru (KAP)
Rickie Weeks News Archive
Weeks felt fine Thursday after exiting Wednesday's game with a minor hamstring injury, according to the Brewers' official website.
Weeks left Wednesday's game after scoring on a double and said he heard a pop in his hamstring, Adam McCalvy of MLB.com reports.
Weeks has seen the ball well early this spring, going 4-for-9 with a home run and four walks in four exhibition games.
Weeks (hamstring) is expected to be a full participant in all activities when he reports to spring training, MLB.com's Adam McCalvy reports.