- Teheran Back Again (OROU)
- Two Guys Walker Into Aybar (GUGL)
- Kingdom Of Semien (TLS)
- Pedey and the X-Men (XMAN)
- The Longo Kiss Goodnight (BROG)
- Back to Back Champions (SAND)
- Joc Jams (WCS)
- Vottoman Empire (WOLF)
- Wright Church Wong Pew (WCWP)
- Frosty the Stroman (TITO)
- Magnum Force (MF)
- Band of Zealots (BZ)
- Jung Ho (LC)
- Sologub's Pettier Demons (SOLO)
- Portland Underdogs (NOOB)
- Wins and Lohses (WL)
- Zenyatta Moncada (NBN)
- Mookie Mookie Mookie Mookie (MOOK)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- A Nolan Stone Gathers No ... (\o/)
Jorge De La Rosa News Archive
De La Rosa gave up three runs over five innings Saturday in a loss to the Padres. He struck out nine and walked three, both of which were season highs.
De La Rosa struck out seven and gave up two runs over five innings Saturday against the Giants, but took a no-decision in the 5-4 loss.
De La Rosa (groin) struck out three and walked one while getting tagged for nine runs -- seven earned -- on nine hits over two innings in a loss to San Diego on Monday night.
De La Rosa (groin) was officially activated from the disabled list Monday, Patrick Saunders of the Denver Post reports.
De La Rosa (groin) will make his 2015 Rockies debut Monday agains the Padres, Patrick Saunders of the Denver Post reports.
De La Rosa (groin) made his second rehab start at Triple-A Albuquerque on Tuesday, tossing five innings and allowing three runs (two earned) while striking out five batters.
De La Rosa (groin) will miss another turn in the Rockies' rotation and will instead start for Triple-A Albuquerque on Tuesday, the Denver Post's Nick Groke reports.
De La Rosa (groin) will throw a bullpen session Saturday at Coors Field, the Associated Press reports.
De La Rosa (groin) is scheduled to make a rehab start at Triple-A Albuquerque on Thursday, MLB.com's Thomas Harding reports.