Tim Sanchez & Mark Tebow
- Group Type: Private
- Group Creator: Peyton's Neck
- Group Motto: "Show me the money! "
- Group Message: The Rules: $100 buy in per entry. There will be two payouts this year. 70% of the pot will go to the entry that goes the longest without a loss. The remaining 30% will go to the team that finishes the season with the best record. Good luck to all!
- Group Size: 18
- Locking Rules: Locked - Entries may leave/join group only before the season begins