|Rank||Group Name||Avg Pts|
|3||A Dime Back||921.08|
|4||I Picked UConn||879.20|
|5||Fans of UCONN||842.56|
|6||BBN Wildcats Group||828.41|
|8||UConn Big EAST Community||809.57|
|10||Burke's bracket pool||800.83|
El Loco March
- Group Type: Private
- Group Creator: rakeshpatel254
- Group Motto: "GL"
- Group Message: Everyone gets 1 entry. $20 per entry. 1st place will take 80% of pool with 2nd place taking the remaining 20%. Last year winner took home $500+.
- Group Size: 0
- Group Entries Per User: 2
- Locking Rules: Locked - Brackets may leave/join group only before the Round of 64 begins
Thanks for your interest in Tournament Challenge. This year's game has ended.
Please check out the latest ESPN fantasy games on the Fantasy Game Front Page
This group currently has no members