Marcos' Bracket 2013
- Group Type: Private
- Group Creator: macros052003
- Group Motto: "Trash talk is welcome, bring it on!"
- Group Message: The fee is $10 anyone can join just please send me your email or your friends name and email! Thank you and good luck! Payout: 3rd place: $10 2nd place: 25% of remaining pot 1st place: 75% of remaining pot
- Group Size: 0
- Group Entries Per User: 1
- Locking Rules: Locked - Brackets may leave/join group only before the Round of 64 begins
9 days until the tournament begins!
Welcome to Tournament Challenge 2014!
You'll need to REGISTER for a new ESPN.com account or SIGN-IN with an existing account to get started in Tournament Challenge. Once signed in, you can compete against other ESPN Fantasy players and will be able to compete for great prizes.
Complete your bracket by selecting the winner in each of the games in the NCAA tournament.
You only need 5 minutes to fill out your bracket and then compete against friends, family, and other fans.
Compete for your chance to win a $10,000 Best Buy gift card by creating one of the top brackets.