Olsen League Brackets

  • Group Type: Private
  • Group Creator: mahorndog2008
  • Group Message: Entry fee is $20. Please send via paypal to sean.w.moroney@gmail.com. Payouts: Most correct picks in the round of 64 - $20; 3rd - $20; 2nd - 20% of remaining pot; 1st - 80% of remaining pot.
  • Group Size: 0
  • Group Entries Per User: 1
  • Locking Rules: Locked - Brackets may leave/join group only before the Round of 64 begins

Thanks for your interest in Tournament Challenge. This year's game has ended.
Please check out the latest ESPN fantasy games on the Fantasy Game Front Page.

Don't have an ESPN account?

Sign up for free