Aerotek Government Svcs
- Group Type: Private
- Group Creator: Aerotekjamwilli
- Group Motto: "C, L and M"
- Group Message: Congratulations on being invited to the 2013 Aerotek Government Services Bracket Challenge. The entry fee is $20 per entry. The winner will receive 75% of the pot with the remaining 25% going to second place.
- Group Size: 22
- Group Entries Per User: No Limit
- Locking Rules: Locked - Entries may leave/join group only before the Round of 64 begins
To join this group please create an account or sign in below.