Olsen League Brackets
- Group Type: Private
- Group Creator: mahorndog2008
- Group Message: Entry fee is $20. Please send via paypal to email@example.com. Payouts: Most correct picks in the round of 64 - $20; 3rd - $20; 2nd - 20% of remaining pot; 1st - 80% of remaining pot.
- Group Size: 32
- Group Entries Per User: 1
- Locking Rules: Locked - Entries may leave/join group only before the Round of 64 begins
To join this group please create an account or sign in below.